This post is about an amazing WordPress theme, Salient. If design is your main concern in your WordPress blog, then Salient WordPress theme is an excellent choice. Important features include responsive and retina ready design, comes with a powerful video slider, page builder for editing and adding elements, comes with different color schemes, translation ready and is WooCommerce compatible.
Here are the features of Salient WordPress theme:
1) Responsive and retina ready: Salient is responsive and it works in all devices. It is also retina ready that means it works great in high-resolution devices.
2) Unique video slider: Salient WordPress theme comes with a unique video slider which looks great in any device.
3) Page Builder: By using the page builder you can add elements in your site. You have the option to edit the entire structure of the site without any coding. You can also add rows, sliders, portfolios, posts, texts, icons, gallery, contact form, video player, pie charts, progress bars, dividers, Google maps, toggle panels, tabs, testimonials, pricing tables, carousels, social buttons and other elements anywhere in your site.
4) Color schemes: You can easily change the color scheme of the site from the Theme Settings page. Also, you can change colors of individual elements.
5) Shortcodes support: You can add sliders, portfolios, widgets, and other elements anywhere in your site by using shortcodes.
6) WooCommerce compatibility: Salient is compatible with WooCommerce and you can easily turn your site in to a shopping portal.
7) Fonts and icons: There are many fonts and icons available for different elements. You can easily change them as per your requirements.
8) Translation support: You can use your site in any language as per your needs.
9) Other options: Salient comes with other general options like SEO ready, portfolio and blog options, layout control, etc.