This post is about a boxed layout, Portfolio WordPress theme with option to add jQuery portfolio categories and Shortcodes generator. You can add custom menus, custom archive pages, and custom widgets. Portfolio WordPress theme is translation ready and you can edit theme images.
Here are the features of boxed layout, Portfolio WordPress theme with categories, Shortcodes generator:
1) Portfolio section with categories: You can add a portfolio section with categories. Items are displayed in a gallery format and when a user clicks on the categories, items pop up by using jQuery image effect. You can add images, audio and videos with title, description and links in your portfolios.
2) Custom menus: You can add custom menus in the Portfolio WordPress theme from the Theme settings page.
3) Shortcodes generator: Portfolio WordPress theme comes with a Shortcodes generator. You can customize and add alerts, toggles, columns, buttons and tabs using shortcodes in your Portfolio site.
4) Archive page: Portfolio WordPress theme creates a detailed archive page. Users can browse the content by Last 30 posts, Monthly archives and Archives by subject.
5) Custom widgets: Portfolio WordPress theme has many custom widgets like Recent work with thumbnails, video widget, Twitter widget, Flickr widget, etc. You can customize and add them in sidebars.
6) Edit images of the theme: Portfolio WordPress theme comes with PSD files which you can use for editing theme images using Photoshop.
7) Translation support: Portfolio WordPress theme can be used in any language.
8) Other features: You can also change the backgrounds of the theme, color options, change logo, and add custom contact form in your Portfolio site.