This post is about a boxed layout responsive WordPress theme known as Modernize. There are various types of portfolio and gallery sections you can create in Modernize. You have complete control of the blog section where you can add posts in 2 columns, three columns and in four columns. Modernize is responsive, includes a page builder for modifying the theme using drag and drop, translation ready and cross browser compatible.
1) Two types of sliders: Modernize has 2 types of sliders namely, layer slider and flex slider.
2) Portfolio section: In Modernize, there are many ways by which you can create a portfolio section. You can create one column, two columns, three columns, and four columns portfolio section. You can also create portfolios with left sidebars, right sidebars and both left and right sidebars in one column, two columns, three columns and in four columns. Other portfolio options are portfolio with filter and portfolio with gallery.
3) Gallery section: You can create galleries to add pictures in one column, two columns, three columns, and gallery with caption.
4) Blog section: Regular blog section can be created in 2 columns, three columns, four columns, full thumbnail left sidebar, full thumbnail right sidebar, full thumbnail both left and right sidebar, full thumbnail without sidebar, medium thumbnail left sidebar, medium thumbnail right sidebar, medium thumbnail both left and right sidebar, and medium thumbnail without sidebar.
5) Shortcodes support: Modernize supports the shortcodes for typography, accordion, blockquote, buttons, columns, dividers, drop-cap, gallery, gallery with caption, lightbox, frames, list message box, pricing tables, social media icons, tabs, testimonials, toggle boxes and videos.
6) WooCommerce compatibility: Modernize is compatible with WooCommerce and you can create your store with pricing tables.
7) Page builder: Modernize comes with page builder which you can use for modifying you site using a drag and drop interface.
8) Translation support: You can use modernize theme in any language.
9) Responsive and cross browser compatible: Modernize is responsive and supports all the major browsers.
10) Change theme colors: You can change the color of the theme easily from the plugin settings page.