This post is about a jQuery grid based Portfolio WordPress theme with masonry layout blog section. You can add custom archive page, custom jQuery contact form, and custom widgets in your Portfolio site. You can add different types of elements by using shortcodes and select light or dark theme. Portfolio WordPress theme is translation ready and has PSD files for editing theme images.
Here are the features of Grid based Portfolio WordPress theme with masonry layout blog section:
1) Grid based Portfolio section: You can display your work by adding a portfolio section on the homepage or as a separate page aligned in a grid format. Portfolio section powered by jQuery and when a user clicks on an item, it is displayed in a lightbox.
2) Masonry layout blog section: You can add a blog section on the homepage or as a separate page aligned in a masonry layout. In masonry layout, items are displayed in such a way that there are no spaces left in between the galleries. It is helpful in displaying images which are of different sizes. Pinterest uses a masonry layout in the homepage of the site. You can add audio, videos, quotes, text, images, links and galleries in the blog section.
3) Custom archive page: You can add a custom archive page to display archives by subject, archives based on month, and last month posts.
4) Custom jQuery contact form: You can add a custom jQuery contact form in your Portfolio site from the Theme settings section.
5) Shortcodes support: You can add columns, buttons, toggles, alerts and tabs anywhere in your portfolio site by using shortcodes.
6) Color options: Portfolio WordPress theme comes with two types of color options: Light and Dark. You can pick any one for your Portfolio site.
7) Translation support: You can create a Portfolio site in any language as per your choice.
8) Custom widget: Portfolio WordPress theme comes with two custom widgets: Twitter widget to display recent tweets and Flickr widget to display recent Flickr pictures.
9) PSD files: Portfolio WordPress theme comes with PSD files. These are the default theme files which you can edit easily using Photoshop.
Goto ThemeForest for pricing and downloads [mashshare]