If you want to create an online e-commerce shopping store, shop, bazaar, market, e-store for selling products in your WordPress blog then, in this post you will find the themes for that. These themes will turn your blog in to a full featured e-commerce shopping e-store. These themes can also be used for emporium, market, mart, outlet, and other online shopping related niche. Here are the features of the e-commerce themes:
1) E-commerce online store: These themes turn your blog in to a e-commerce store such that users can buy products from your website. It offers a shopping cart to your users where they can add products and then checkout when they are done. You can sell almost any type of products in these stores. You can easily create catalog for your entire product range in a fly.
2) Shipping options: You can edit the shipping options from the Theme settings page as per your requirements. These options will be displayed to the user in the front end of your store.
3) Multiple Payment gateways: These e-commerce themes support multiple payment gateways like PayPal, bank transfer Google Checkout Authorize.net, WorldPay, and COD (Cash on Delivery). You can enable each of them as per your needs.
4) User registration: A user can register to the store and then they will be able to add products to their shopping cart for purchase.
5) Coupon codes support and discounts: You can offer discounts in your e-commerce store by offering your users coupon codes. A user can enter these codes to get discounts when they are ready to checkout.
6) Images in products page: You can add any number of images in the products page to show your products from different angles.
7) Auto resize of images: All the e-commerce shopping themes support auto resize of images to fit in your site.
8) PSD files: These themes comes with PSD files which you can edit to create your own logo and you can also edit other image content in the site.
9) Breadcrumbs navigation support: Some of the e-commerce themes also support breadcrumbs navigation. It is useful for your users if they wish to land on a particular page quickly.
10) SEO optimized: These e-commerce themes are SEO optimized and your products will be visible in the SERPs.
11) Responsive Themes: The shopping cart themes are responsive and looks same in all devices.
12) jQuery Sliders: You can show off the latest products in a cool jQuery based slider. Content and settings of the sliders are fully customizable.
13) Google, and custom fonts: Most of the themes support Google and custom fonts. You can select the fonts as per your needs in the Theme settings section.
14) Custom Widgets: You can add custom widgets in the theme like recent products, ads or any other social networking feeds.
15) Color settings: You can change the entire color scheme of the theme and also can change the colors for individual elements in the theme.
16) Contact form: Multiple contact forms can be added in the site from the Theme settings page.
17) Wishlist support: Users can add products to their wishlist in their account. That way, they can buy the products at a later time.
18) Compare option: Users can compare between two or more products for features.
19) Custom backgrounds You can change the default background of the the theme and can add your own backgrounds.
20) Related Products slider: This is a very important element in a e-commerce theme as a user might want to check for other products. It also increases the sale ratio in your store. Almost all the e-commerce themes have a way to show the related products. However, it looks best in the form of a slider in the individual product page.
21) Different layout options: You can pick any pre-designed layout for your store from the admin panel.
22) Shortcodes: Individual elements can be added anywhere in the theme by the use of shortcodes.
23) Gallery support: All the e-commerce shopping estore themes given below supports galleries to display the products.
24) Newsletter support: Some of themes also provide an option for sending newsletters to your registered customers.
25) Social media integration: On the products page you can add social media buttons so that the users can share the products in major social networking sites.
Below given is a list of best online ecommerce shopping store WordPress themes:
3) Bazar Shop:
4) Sommerce Shop:
8) WordPress Sold:
9) Room 09 Shop:
19) eStore Theme:
22) Kidz Store:
23) WP Store:
31) Sport and Grunge:
32) Cute & Sweet:
33) Child Care:
34) Kids Toys:
38) Lorem & Ipsum:
50) Fashion Shop:
52) Kiosk 2.0: