WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin which converts a WordPress blog in to a full featured eCommerce online shop. In this post I will discuss about the features and the best premium WooCommerce shopping themes for WordPress. Here are the features of best premium WooCommerce WordPress themes:
1) WooCommerce compatibility: All the below given WooCommerce WordPress themes are compatible with WooCommerce. You just have to install the theme and configure it.
2) SEO ready: These themes are made by keeping search engine optimization in mind. This will make your products rank higher in search engines and thus will increase in sales and leads.
3) Responsive design: Most of the WooCommerce WordPress themes given below are responsive and your online shop will work on any device like cell phone, tablets and notebooks.
4) Color schemes: Every theme has a collection of pre-designed color schemes and you can choose any color scheme from the Theme Settings page.
5) Google fonts support: Some of the WooCommerce WordPress themes supports Google fonts and you can change fonts of items in your online shop.
6) Translation support: By using WooCommerce themes, you can create a e-shop in any language as per your needs.
7) Unlimited images and Image zoom: Your visitors can click on a product image to zoom it. Also, you can add any number of images for a product in your shop.
8) Wishlist: Your users can add products in their accounts in wishlists so that they can buy these items in future.
9) Social media integration: There are various social sharing tools and buttons available for your online WooCommerce shop. Users of your site can use these sharing tools for sharing your products in popular social networking sites.
10) Product sliders: Some of the WooCommerce WordPress themes given below have product sliders. Product sliders are useful for increasing the number of sales as your users can browse multiple products in a fly. Thus, it increases the visibility of products of your shop and in turn increases the sales.
11) Different layout options: There are many layout options available with every WooCommerce theme. You can choose any one for your shop as per your choice.
12) Custom homepage sliders: Almost all the WooCommerce WordPress themes given below have custom homepage sliders. These sliders come in different flavors and you can fully edit them as per your needs.
13) Custom navigation: You can edit the menus and other navigation elements directly from the admin section.
14) Shortcodes support: Shortcodes can be used for adding content and widget elements in posts and pages of your WooCommerce powered online shop.
15) Other online shop features: Every WooCommerce WordPress theme has advanced online shop features like shipping details, tax options, different payment methods, etc.
16) Testimonials and FAQs section: Custom post types are used by some of the WooCommerce themes for creating a testimonial and FAQ section in your shop. Custom post types helps in adding FAQs and testimonials just like a regular blog post.
17) MailChimp integration: Some of the WooCommerce WordPress themes are fully integrated with MailChimp.
18) Image galleries: You can add any number of image galleries in your WooCommerce powered WordPress site.
19) PSD files: PSD files are included with WooCommerce themes and you can use them for editing images of your theme. PSD files can be easily edited with Photoshop.
20) Different sections: Apart from the online shop layout you can enable different sections like portfolio, team section, blog section, etc.
21) Custom contact forms: You can create and add your own contact forms in the WooCommerce powered WordPress shop.
List of best premium WooCommerce WordPress themes:
3) Bazar Shop:
4) The Retailer:
6) Sommerce Shop:
7) Organic Shop:
14) Cheope Shop:
18) WordPress Sold:
23) Flat Responsive:
27) Room 09 Shop:
34) Boutique Shop:
44) Lorem & Ipsum: