WP e-Commerce is a free WordPress plugin which can be used for creating e-Commerce CMS online shopping stores and sites using WordPress. In this post, I have made a list of the best premium WP e-Commerce WordPress themes.
Here are the features of WP e-Commerce WordPress themes:
1) WP e-Commerce plugin compatibility: All the below given WordPress themes are compatible with WP e-Commerce plugin.
2) Ajax contact form: You can easily add an ajax contact form from the admin interface in your WP e-Commerce powered site. You don’t have to install any additional plugins for that.
3) Gallery: In WP e-Commerce WordPress themes given below, you can add any number of custom galleries to show images of your products.
4) Featured products slider: Almost all the WP e-Commerce WordPress themes given below comes with fully customizable featured products sliders. You can use different transition effects, and pick any type of slider for displaying your featured products. A featured products slider is very important for an online store as it increases the sales and conversions.
5) Newsletter subscription: Some of the WP e-Commerce WordPress themes have in-built newsletter subscription functionality. You can easily create and send newsletter to your subscribers. You don’t have to use any external newsletter service or plugin.
6) Social networking tools: There are many different types of social networking widgets and tools available with these themes. BY using these tools and widgets your visitors can share the products from your online store to their friends in popular social networks.
7) Color Schemes: You can change the entire color scheme of your WP e-Commerce powered WordPress site from Theme Settings page.
8) Testimonials, portfolio and FAQ pages: In some of the WP e-Commerce WordPress themes given below you can add testimonials, portfolio and FAQ pages. Posts in these pages can be managed easily from the Theme Settings page. Custom post types are used for creating entries in testimonials, portfolio and FAQ pages.
10) Translation support: You can create your online shop in any language as per your requirements.
11) Shortcodes: You can add buttons, lists, columns, tables, tabs, and other elements in WP e-Commerce WordPress theme by using shortcodes.
12) Responsiveness: Some of the WP e-Commerce WordPress themes given below adapt themselves to any screen size and resolutions.
13) Custom sidebars: You can add any number of sidebars in any location of the theme as per your needs.
14) Visual Composer: Some of the WP e-Commerce WordPress themes given below have in-built visual composers. These visual composers can be used for creating an online shop by simple drag and drop interface.
15) Fonts: You can change the fonts of individual elements in the WP e-Commerce WordPress themes.
16) SEO markups: In some of the WP e-Commerce WordPress themes, you can add SEO markups. This is great for increasing conversions and clicks from Google search.
List of best premium WP e-Commerce WordPress themes:
7) Storefront Echo:
13) Bistro Store: