This post is about WordPress themes related to advocates, attorneys, counselors, solicitors, barristers, defenders, judges, magistrates, jurist, committees, legal practitioners and advisers, legal bar members, justice, law firms, judiciary, courts, courtrooms and tribunal related sites. Here are the features of advocates, lawyers, legal, law related WordPress themes:
1) Lawyer Team and clients pages: You can add custom lawyer team pages and your clients’ pages in your lawyer site. Page layouts are used for this purpose so that you can edit these pages easily.
2) Client login: In some of the legal WordPress themes given below, you can set up client login so that your clients can login to your law site. Here, you can post their case status and other notes. This section is password protected and only your clients can access this area.
3) Customize pages, layout: You can easily edit the your lawyer site by using drag and drop page builders. You don’t have to worry about the coding involved.
4) FAQs and Testimonials page: For a law firm based site FAQs and testimonials are very important and by using the below given themes you can easily add FAQ and testimonials in your site. Custom post types are used for this purpose.
5) Editing image: You can edit any image of your justice WordPress theme by editing PSD files of images in Photoshop.
6) Color schemes: You can change the colors of elements in the theme or you can pick a pre-defined color scheme.
7) Fonts: There are plethora of fonts available and you can choose them as you see fit from the Theme settings page.
8) Shortcode manager: There’s an in-built shortcode manager which you can use for creating your own shortcodes for different elements.
9) Page Layouts: You can select a page layout so that you can add pages like contact page, service page, etc. in a fly.
10) Icons: You also have the option to change the default icons of the lawyer WordPress theme.
11) Language support: You can create your legal WordPress site by using any of the below given theme in any language as per your choice.
12) Social network buttons and shares: There are many in-built tools in the justice site which you can use for adding social network sharing buttons and widgets.
13) Google maps and Analytics: Google maps and Google Analytics are fully integrated in some of the below given lawyer themes.
14) Responsive themes: Some of the below given lawyer WordPress themes are responsive to any display and screen resolution.
15) Custom galleries: You can easily create and add custom galleries anywhere in your legal WordPress site.
16) MailChimp integration: Few of the lawyer WordPress themes given below comes with MailChimp integration.
17) Custom sliders: Some of the legal WordPress themes given below have custom sliders which you can edit as per your requirements.
List of best WordPress themes for advocates, lawyers, legal, law related sites:
6) Private Lawyer: