This post is related to church WordPress themes which can be used for a chapel, mission, gospel, worship, prayer, religious beliefs, sermons and faith related sites. Here are the features of the church WordPress themes:
1) Responsive themes: WordPress themes for church are responsive and they look alike in smart phones, regular cell phones, notebooks and desktops.
2) Add and manage sermons: You can add sermons in audio and video formats in the site.
3) Profile manager: You can easily manage and add profiles of authors of your church site.
4) Pricing tables and drop down menus: You can easily add custom pricing tables and drop down menus from the Theme settings page. These pricing tables can be used for any services which you are providing in the religious site.
5) Social media buttons and widgets: You can choose and add social media buttons and widgets easily in your site. It is in-built in the church WordPress theme.
6) Translation: You can use the church WordPress theme in any language as per your needs.
7) Custom slideshow and galleries: You can add custom sliders and galleries in the church WordPress theme. These sliders and galleries are easily customizable.
8) Videos, audios and multimedia content in lightbox: You have the option to display videos, audio and multimedia content in a user friendly lightbox.
9) Integrated shortcodes: You can easily include specific content directly by using shortcodes from the post or page editor in WordPress admin section.
10) Google fonts: The church WordPress theme uses Google fonts which you can pick for different sections from settings page.
11) Tabbed content: You can add unlimited tabbed content in sidebars and in regular page content section. Tabs are a great way to show off different types of elements in a single tab. If you have space issues in your blog then tabs are very useful.
12) Contact forms: You can set up contact froms directly from the them options page.
13) Testimonials Manager: Church WordPress theme comes with an in-built testimonials manager which can be used for adding testimonials easily without editing any codes.
14) Multiple layouts: You can use the church theme in different layouts like full width, content sidebar, etc.
15) SEO optimized: Church WordPress theme is designed by keeping SEO in mind. However, you can integrate other SEO plugins too.
16) PSD files: Theme comes with many PSD files which you can use for modifying the images in your church site.
17) Custom colors and backgrounds: You can easily change the color individual elements in the theme from the Theme settings page. You can set up your own images as backgrounds in specific pages as per your requirements.
18) Event calendars: A church WordPress theme comes with a custom event calendar where you can mark important events with date and time.
19) Google maps and Analytics: Church WordPress theme is fully integrated with Google maps and Analytics.
20) Custom favicons: You can add your own favicons in the Church site.
21) Newsletter manager: Church theme has an in-built fully functional newsletter manager. You can let visitors of your site subscribe to your newsletters by using a custom widget. You can also edit and send HTML newsletters to your subscribers.
Here is a list of best WordPress themes for church, worship, prayer, religious beliefs sites:
8) Genesis Church:
9) Real Church:
11) WordPress Church:
13) The Good News:
17) The Church:
18) Heaven’s Corner:
25) Ray Of Light:
27) Light of Peace: