By using a Question and Answer WordPress theme you can easily create a Question and Answer community portal. Your visitors can submit questions and answers to the site just like Answers, or Yahoo Answers.
Here are the features of the Question and Answer WordPress themes:
1) Question and Answer community: Below given WordPress themes turns your regular WordPress blog in to fully functional Question and Answer community site. Questions and Answers can be posted by your website users. You can create categories and sub categories before hand so that your users can post their questions to relevant category. Your users can add tags to questions so that it can be searched by other users easily. The default registration and login is replaced by a standard CMS site based registration and login. It also supports all the other standard CMS site features like “Forgot password”, “Change password”, “Search questions”, etc. Users will have their own profile page when they login and also they can track their own or any other specific questions and answers. Your users can also report or flag an inappropriate question. For some of the themes given below you can set up a membership levels like expert, novice, etc. as per your needs. These membership levels will be assigned to the users based on the points they earn while doing specific tasks. As an admin of the Question and Answer community, you will literally have the god mode enabled so that you can edit and remove any question, answer or ratings as you see fit.
2) Gravatar integration: You website users can add information in their profile page including an avatar. You can also integrate gravatar with your Question and Answer site.
3) Custom voting and rating system: Users can vote and rate answers. Correct answers can be found for a particular question by user votes. Voting and rating system is fully customizable.
4) Custom widgets: You can add custom widgets like popular questions, most answered questions, etc. in your Question and Answer site.
5) Different color schemes: You can easily change the color of elements in the theme from the Theme settings page. Also, you can change the entire color scheme of your site.
6) Advertisement ready: Ad spaces are already created for the Question and Answer WordPress themes given below. You just have to paste the ad codes in the specific spots.
7) Google Analytics integration: Google Analytics is fully integrated in the site and you just need to add the code in the Theme Settings page.
8) Translation support: You can run your Question and Answer portal in any language of your choice.
9) Duplicate content: Some of the Question and Answer WordPress themes given below will automatically check if a user is adding a question which already exists. If it does, the users will be informed with a message that the question already exists. This feature will make sure that only the unique questions are submitted.
10) SEO ready: All the Question and Answer WordPress themes given below are SEO optimized. Questions and Answers are searchable just like a regular blog post.
List of best WordPress Themes for creating Question and Answer community website:
1) AskIt theme:
3) Instant Q&A:
4) Robust QnA: