You can easily turn your WordPress blog in to a user review and rating website. This review site can be of any genre or you can create a review site with multiple niches in one. After you install a review theme your WordPress blog is no longer a regular WordPress blog. It is transformed in to a full featured CMS based review and rating site with social networking capabilities.
Here are the features of user review and rating WordPress Themes:
1) Review system: Every WordPress Theme given below has an in-built review system. You can easily create reviews and place them in different categories and sub categories. Reviews are added by using custom post types. Reviews are SEO optimized just like regular posts of WordPress. You can also enable settings such that users can submit their own reviews which you can moderate.
2) Rating system: Users of your review site can rate the reviews in different ways. They can rate it as number from 1 to 10 or 5, as some specified grades like A, B, C, etc., with percentage, or with stars. You can set it up as per your requirements.
3) Theme layout: There are many theme layout options for a review and rating theme. You can select one as per your needs.
4) Custom background images: You can change the images of any page or post of theme from the Theme settings page.
5) Adaptive review themes: Some of the review WordPress themes given below are adaptive. They look same in any device.
6) Color settings: You can easily change the color of individual elements of the review WordPress themes.
7) Shortcodes: For a review and rating site there are many elements like videos, lists and other content which needs to be added in the homepage, in a specific page or in specific posts of the theme. You can add these elements in desired locations of the theme by using shortcodes.
8) Custom widgets: There are various custom widgets which are available with the review WordPress themes like related reviews, top rated reviews, etc.
9) Sliders: You can add unlimited different types of sliders in a review WordPress site. Thumbnails for these sliders are automatically generated when you add images to the individual reviews.
10) BuddyPress integration: BuddyPress can be fully integrated in a review WordPress theme for activating social networking features in your review site. Users can register and login to your review site by using Ajax registration and login forms.
11) Language support: You can easily change the language of some elements or for the entire review and rating site.
12) Ad ready: Ad slots are already created in the themes. You just have to add the ad codes from the Theme Settings page.
13) Newsletter ready: Some of the review WordPress themes given below are newsletter ready. You can integrate MailChimp and other newsletter services as per your needs.
14) Google fonts integration: Google fonts are integrated in the review WordPress theme. You can change the fonts of any element as you see fit.
15) Social integration: There are multiple tools available for adding social networking buttons, lists, tweets, shares, pins, etc. anywhere in the review theme.
List of best WordPress themes for creating user review, rating based CMS website: