In this post I will discuss about the WordPress themes to run a hotel, guest house, hostel, lodging, campsites, and hospitality business.
Here are the features of the hotel WordPress themes:
1) Custom post types: Custom post types are used for creating posts for hotel rooms and other pages which are specifically required for running a hotel business. You can create posts and pages for displaying hotel rooms. You also have the option to add unlimited images for each room.
2) Order forms, hotel bookings and reservation form: Your visitors can directly book your hotel room by using a custom order form. When someone books a room, an email will be sent to the admin about the order.
3) Adaptive theme: Some of the hotel WordPress themes given below are adaptive to any device and screen resolution.
4) Fully localized: You can easily change the language of individual elements or for the entire theme.
5) Custom sliders: You can create and add sliders with different transition effects in the homepage or any other page of your hotel WordPress theme as per your requirements. You can add any post or page in these sliders with image and text.
6) Color settings and scheme: You can easily change the colors of individual elements of the hotel theme and also you can change the color scheme of the entire site.
7) Custom shortcodes: You can easily add sliders, related posts and other section elements anywhere in the theme by using custom shortcodes. You can also create your own shortcodes.
8) Social media integration: Social media tools and buttons are already included with the hotel WordPress theme. You don’t have to add any plugins for that purpose.
9) Google Analytics integration: Google Analytics is fully integrated with the hotel WordPress theme. You just have to add the Google Analytics code in the Theme settings page.
10) Google Maps integration: Google maps is fully integrated in the theme. You have the option to add map content in posts or pages by using shortcodes.
11) Google Fonts: Few of the hotel WordPress themes displayed below in the list use Google fonts.
12) Custom contact form: You can create and your own custom forms from admin Theme Settings page.
13) Custom sidebars: For some of the hotel WordPress themes given below you can add any number of sidebars as per your needs.
14) Custom backgrounds: You can change the background of any page of the theme as per your requirements.
15) Edit individual images: You can edit individual images of the theme by using PSD files which are included with the hotel WordPress theme.
16) SEO optimized All the hotel WordPress themes given below are SEO optimized.
17) Custom widgets: You can add specific widgets which are very much required for running a hotel business.
18) Testimonials: Some of the hotel WordPress theme given below comes with in-built testimonials management systems. You can use this for creating and modifying testimonials in a fly.
List of best WordPress themes for hotel, guest house, lodging, hospitality business:
2) Nice Hotel:
3) The Palace:
5) Hotel Classica:
6) Queen Hotel:
7) The Vacation Rental:
9) Paradise Hotel: