You can easily create a wiki, knowledge base, FAQ, help desk, or a support site by using WordPress by the help of the below given themes. All you need to do is to install the below given themes, apply some basic settings and your wiki or knowledge base site will be ready in minutes. Here are the features of wiki, knowledge base, help desk, support WordPress themes:
1) Search: A wiki WordPress theme has powerful search functionality so that your users can easily search questions and related answers based on a particular topic. It also have live search functionality as you see in Google search.
2) Featured support posts: You can highlight and mark important and most common support questions and answers at the top of the support section. You can edit the location of these questions as per your requirements.
3) FAQ pages: A support WordPress theme has FAQ pages so that your users can browse frequently asked questions and they can search answers from this page.
4) Layout support: You can use the full width layout in your wiki WordPress theme or you can use sidebars as per your needs.
5) Translation support: By using the below given themes you can set up a wiki WordPress site in any language.
6) SEO optimized Support WordPress themes given below are designed by keeping search engine optimization in mind.
7) Custom widgets: FAQ WordPress themes have many in-built custom widgets which are useful for creating a FAQ and a support site. These widgets includes support widget, most viewed questions widget, and other social media widgets.
8) Shortcodes support: You can add different elements in the theme by using shortcodes.
9) Video support: You can easily embed support videos from video sharing sites like YouTube, Vimeo, etc. in your wiki site.
10) Change logo and Favicon: In some of the support WordPress themes given below you can change the logo and the favicon of the site from the Theme settings section.
11) Google Anlaytics integration: Google Anlaytics is integrated in the wiki WordPress theme and you can directly add the Google Analytics code in the Theme Settings section.
12) Changing fonts: You can easily change the fonts of any section of the Help desk WordPress theme.
13) Social integration: There are many built-in social media buttons and tools which you can use for providing social sharing options to your visitors.
14) Responsive themes: Most of the knowledge base WordPress themes given below have responsive design and they look same in any device.
15) Color schemes: A Help desk WordPress theme comes in various pre-designed color options and you can change the color schemes from the Theme settings page.
16) Customize 404 pages: You can customize the 404 pages of your wiki WordPress theme from the Theme settings section.
17) Rating system: Some of the Support WordPress themes given below have in-built rating systems. Your visitors can rate the answers by using start rating.
18) Change backgrounds: You can change the background of the knowledge base WordPress theme by a single click.
19) Custom contact forms: You can add any number of contact forms in the FAQ WordPress themes. These contact forms are fully customizable.
List of best WordPress themes for wiki, knowledge base, FAQ, help desk, support sites:
4) Knowledge Base:
10) Support Desk: