This post is about a portfolio WordPress theme, Dandelion, which can be used for creating a portfolio site with sliders and gallery. Dandelion has three types of gallery and five types of sliders. You can pick anyone as per your needs. Dandelion comes with three layout options. The best part of this theme is that you can create your own skin without coding from the theme settings page. Dandelion can be used for creating a custom portfolio site in WordPress with gallery.
Here are the features of Dandelion WordPress theme:
1) Custom skin: You can easily create new skins in Dandelion from the Theme Settings page.
2) 5 types of sliders: Dandelion comes with 5 different types of sliders: Nivo Slider, Content Slider, Accordion Slider, Thumbnail Slider and Static Image Slider.
3) Change settings: You can easily change the settings like styling theme settings, blog settings, portfolio settings, custom menu settings, slider settings, translation settings, sidebar settings, and styling buttons settings.
4) Layout options: You have the following layout options for your site: left sidebar, right sidebar and full width.
5) Gallery options: You can add a showcase gallery with 2 columns, 3 columns or 4 columns. You can also add gallery with description, full width gallery or a gallery with sidebar.
6) Edit images: You can easily edit images in your site by using the PSD files which comes with the theme.