This post is about a responsive Church WordPress Theme with events calendar. You can add an events calendar in your site for displaying church events with description in a monthly calendar. Also, you can add a countdown timer widget to show upcoming events. This is a perfect WordPress theme for a Church site as you can add custom galleries and portfolio section. You can add images and videos in the gallery and portfolios. Also, you can add sliders, and slide shows in the home page or in individual posts and pages. Church WordPress Theme is fully customizable and you change colors, fonts and add your own CSS codes. You have the option to create the site in full width or with sidebars. You can add custom widgets for users to download latest sermons to help others “draw closer to Jesus“. You can use this theme in any language as per your choice.
1) Two types of sliders: Church WordPress Theme comes with two types of sliders, a cycle slider with slide show and a layer slider. You can add text, images and videos in sliders.
2) Change styles without coding: From the Theme setting page, you can change the style of header, footer and content section. You have the option to change fonts, text color, heading color, link color, and background colors.
3) Responsive and adaptive design: Church WordPress Theme is fully responsive and adaptive and it works in smart phones and tablets.
4) Plugin compatibility: This WordPress theme is fully compatible with WPML WordPress plugin.
5) Shortcodes support: You can add pricing tables, teasers, gallery, tabs, toggles, social buttons, events, audio player, contact form, buttons, columns, notifications and testimonials in the content of your site by using shortcodes.
6) Custom CSS support: You also have the option to add your own Custom style sheet (CSS) codes from the Theme settings section.
7) Custom pages: You can create testimonials page, contact page with maps, and pricing pages in your site easily.
8) Layout control: You can create a church site in full width layout, content with right sidebar and content with left sidebar.
9) Events section: Church WordPress Theme comes with in-built events section with calendar. You can use this section to display events in a monthly calendar with details. Also, you can add a countdown timer widget to display the next upcoming event.
10) Custom gallery: This WordPress theme has options to add different types of galleries like sortable galleries with sidebars, gallery with slide show, and gallery with pagination. You can change the settings for the galleries from the Theme settings section.
11) Portfolio section: You can change the display settings for the portfolio section. You have the option to pick a full width layout or layout with left or right sidebars.
12) Other features: Other features include custom widgets, option to add audio, custom settings for tags and categories, custom post types, slide show, lightbox and modal windows support, and Google fonts.
Goto ThemeForest for pricing and downloads [mashshare]