In this post, I will discuss about a responsive, retina ready WordPress theme, Karma with 6 custom sliders and different page layout options.
Here are the features of Karma WordPress theme:
1) Sliders: Karma has 6 different types of sliders. You can include the slider in the homepage or any particular page or post.
i) 3D Cursor slider: 3D Cursor slider provides 3D transition effects in images in the sliders.
ii) Layer slider: This is one of the best sliders where you can add images, and text in different layers in the slider. You can also add the layer slider in full width.
iii) Revolution slider: You can add videos from popular video sharing sites in a revolution slider.
iv) jQuery slider: jQuery slider is the most common slider where you can add images and text. Karma features 3 types of jQuery sliders.
2) Page layout options: Here are the different page layout options in Karma:
i) Gallery page: You can create a 3D gallery, 1 column, 2 columns, 3 columns, and 4 columns gallery page in Karma.
ii) Portfolio page: Custom post types are used for creating a portfolio page.
iii) Contact page: You can add a custom contact page with Google maps from the theme settings section.
iv) Sitemaps page: Karma automatically creates sitemap page for your blog. All you need to do is to include a link of the Sitemap page. You don’t need to add any extra plugin for that.
v) Custom 404 page: You create your own 404 page by editing the text in your blog.
vi) FAQ pages: In Karma, you can add 3 types of FAQ pages.
vii) Members pages: You have the option to add team members pages in your blog.
viii) Blog page: This is the regular blog section of your site.
ix) Other page layouts: You have the following options for creating your site by using Karma: Full width, horizontal navigation, left sidebar, left navigation, left navigation and sidebar, right sidebar, right navigation, right navigation and sidebar.
3) Responsive and retina ready design: Karma is fully responsive to any device and screen resolutions. It also works great in high-resolution retina ready devices.
4) Clean codes which are perfect for SEO: Karma has clean codes which are perfect for Search engine optimization.
5) Supports 12 languages: Karma supports 12 languages and you can pick any one of your choice in your site.
6) Tutorials and help videos: Karma comes with HD tutorials and help videos which you can use for customizing your site.
7) Shortcodes: There are different types of shortcodes available with Karma. You can add buttons, call out boxes, columns, image frames and lightboxes, latest blog posts, pricing tables, social media icons, tabs, accordions, testimonials, recent tweets, typography, vector icons, and vector icon boxes by using shortcodes anywhere in your site.
8) Customize header of your site: In Karma, you can change the header menu styles, change header overlay patterns, enable or disable toolbars and menus in your site’s header.
9) Customize footer of your site: You can change the footer design, change footer overlay patterns, footer menus and copyright notice.
10) Add custom logo and favicons: You can add your own custom logo and favicon in Karma.
11) Change color schemes: Karma comes with 30 pre-designed color schemes and you can choose any one for your site.
12) Plugins compatibility: Karma is compatible with WPML and WooCommerce.