In this post, I will discuss about a responsive business and professional WordPress theme inFocus with 30 skins. This WordPress theme is useful for people who have multiple blogs and are looking for a WordPress theme which can be used for all of their blogs, also ensuring that every site looks unique. inFocus comes with 2 sliders, admin panel for changing settings, shortcodes for including any element in the blog and a portfolio gallery section.
Here are the features of inFocus WordPress Theme:
1) Two types of sliders: inFocus comes with 2 types of inbuilt sliders, Nivo slider and jQuery slider. You can use any type of slider in your site. These sliders are easily customizable.
2) More than 30 skins: The most incredible thing about inFocus is that it comes with multiple skin options. You can easily pick a skin from the Theme settings page.
3) Admin panel: From the admin panel you can change the following settings easily: Homepage settings, Image re-sizing settings, slideshow settings, blog page settings, sidebar and footer settings, and other advanced settings.
4) Shortcodes support: There are plethora of shortcodes available for columns, buttons, fancy boxes, fancy boxes, drop-caps, highlighters, blockquotes, pullquotes, image frames, fancy images, headers, tables, tabs, toggles, tooltips, widgets, contact forms, blog posts, portfolios, videos, social media, formatting short codes, galleries, sliders, Google charts, Google maps, testimonials, icons, carousels, and icons. Also, theme has an inbuilt shortcode generator which can used for creating shortcodes.
5) Portfolio section: You have the option to add portfolios in different formats. You can include images in your portfolio in a gallery format.
6) Other options: inFocus has other useful options like contact form builder, PSD files for editing images, SEO ready, image crop and re-sizing, and responsive design.