This post is about a responsive Restaurant WordPress theme with menu cards in a slider. Restaurant WordPress theme has options to create custom pages, various theme customization options, and custom homepage slider. It supports shortcodes and is also compatible with WPML and Cart66 WordPress plugins.
Here are the features of responsive Restaurant WordPress theme with menu cards in a slider:
1) Menu cards in a slider: You can create a menu section in the Restaurant WordPress theme where you can add menu cards in a slider. You can add different slides for Beverages, Starters, Main course and Desserts. Users also have the option to zoom menu images in a lightbox.
2) Custom pages: You can add various types of custom pages which are required for a restaurant site such as:
i) Meet Our Chefs page: You can use this section to display profiles of your Chefs.
ii) Recipe page: This page can be used for adding recipes in your site.
iii) Gallery page: You can use this section for adding images.
iv) News page: You can add your blog posts in this section.
v) Contact page: You can add a contact page along with Google maps, address, opening hours and contact forms.
3) Theme customization: You can change the color scheme of your site, header background color, title font color, header patterns, ribbon patterns, button patterns, logo, favicons, sidebars position, custom search error text, and custom 404 error text from the Theme settings page.
4) Custom homepage slider: Restaurant WordPress theme features a homepage slider where you can add your featured posts. You have the option to change the display settings for the slider, transition effect, rotation interval, and slider height.
5) Plugins compatibility: Restaurant WordPress theme is compatible with WPML and Cart66 WordPress plugins. You can use WPML WordPress plugin for language translation and Cart66 WordPress plugin for adding online shop features like Add to cart and Checkout pages. This feature is helpful for adding Take away option in your restaurant site.
6) Shortcodes options: You can add elements in your restaurant site like columns, text, buttons, toggles, Google maps, and message boxes using shortcodes.
7) Other features: Restaurant WordPress theme also supports Google Analytics integration, Breadcrumbs settings, jpeg image compression settings, social sharing buttons, custom fonts, PSD files for editing theme files and custom widgets.
Goto ThemeForest for pricing and downloads [mashshare]