This post is about a simple, Portfolio WordPress theme with page builder tool and gallery options. Theme has various types of portfolio gallery and blog page layout options which you can select for your portfolio site. You can edit pages by using a page builder tool and add elements in your portfolio site using shortcodes.
Here are the features of simple Portfolio WordPress theme with page builder tool, gallery options:
1) Portfolio options: You can create portfolio sections with the following layout options: Portfolio with two columns, Portfolio with three columns, Portfolio with four columns, Portfolio with left sidebar, Portfolio with right sidebar, Portfolio with both left and right sidebars, Portfolio with two columns filterer, Portfolio with three columns filterer, Portfolio with four columns filterer, Portfolio with two columns gallery, Portfolio with three columns gallery, and Portfolio with four columns gallery.
2) Gallery options: You can add the following types of galleries in your Portfolio site: Two columns gallery, Three columns gallery, and Four columns gallery.
3) Blog page options: You can add the following types of blog page in your Portfolio site: Blog page with left sidebar, Blog page with right sidebar, Blog page with both left and right sidebars and Blog page with no sidebars.
4) Shortcodes support: You can add videos, tabs, social media icons, testimonials, toggle boxes, lists, message boxes, pricing tables, accordions, blockquotes, typography, buttons, columns, dropcaps, dividers, galleries, lightboxes, and frames in Portfolio WordPress theme using shortcodes.
5) Page builder tool: Portfolio WordPress theme has an in-built page builder tool. You can use this tool to easily edit your pages from the page editor section using drag and drop interface.
6) Other features: Portfolio WordPress theme supports custom fonts, custom contact forms, custom footer layouts, and thumbnail customization options.