This post is about a White label BuddyPress Community WordPress theme with multiple skins. By using this theme you can create a social networking site using WordPress. You can re-brand WordPress dashboard, customize theme settings, change slider settings, add portfolios and galleries, and add custom contact forms in your site. BuddyPress WordPress theme comes with multiple skins, has in-built sidebar generator tool, and you can add different types of elements in the site by using shortcodes.
Here are the features of White label BuddyPress community WordPress theme with multiple skins:
1) BuddyPress integration: BuddyPress can be fully integrated in this theme and you can enable community features like member profiles, user activity and notifications, groups, custom login forms, custom register forms with complete control over fields, post status updates, add friends, mention users, and send private messages to other users.
2) White label dashboard: You can completely re-brand the WordPress dashboard and edit theme logo, set custom permissions, change text in dashboard, edit container title, edit container content, enable or disable theme and design settings.
3) Multiple skins: BuddyPress WordPress theme comes with six different types of skins. You can choose any one for your community site.
4) Portfolio and gallery sections: You can add a portfolio and gallery section in your community site. You can add both images and videos in portfolios and in galleries.
6) Sidebar generator tool: This WordPress theme has an in-built sidebar generator tool which you can use for adding custom sidebars in your site.
7) Slider settings: You can change the following slider settings from the Theme settings page: Edit slider width, Edit slider height, Edit timing for slides, Change transition effect, Set up number of columns of images, Add or remove slides, Add links in slides, Edit slide format, Add images or videos to left or right side of the slide and Add content in slides.
8) Custom contact forms: You can create and add custom contact forms in your site from the Theme settings page.
9) Shortcodes support: You can add sliders, contact forms, pricing tables, blogs, sidebars, portfolios, tabs, toggles, columns, boxes, dividers, containers, icons, images, lists and buttons in BuddyPress WordPress theme using shortcodes.
Goto ThemeForest to see more information and pricing [mashshare]